Right now is an amazing opportunity for buyers in the Denver market. It probably won’t last past Feb, 2019. See below.
- This graph shows the average number of showings per active listing which measures demand.
- The dotted lines are 2010 and 2012, which was the recession
- 2018 the lowest showings/listings in the past 5-6 years.
- For first time home Buyers, it’s worth it to break their rental lease with a one-month fee.
- Showing traffic in the past six weeks is about the same as in the recession
- As a result, sellers are much more motivated to work with buyers than they have been for a long time
- Some economists (and my brokerage) expect that opportunity for buyers to last until about mid-January
If you have been frustrated as a buyer in the past few years – now is your opportunity!
Contact Scott at 303-522-0907 for more information,