Click here for the Denver Metro Association of Realtors (DMAR) report for the June stats.
- Active inventory continues to be up about 35% from the same time last year.
- This has been pretty consistent every month this year and really isn’t “news” anymore
- Current inventory = 8,891, or about half of historical average.
- It’s LESS of a seller’s market, but it still IS a seller’s market.
- The number of sold homes is down a little vs. same time last year.
- That, too, has been pretty consistent for two years now.
- With the increase in inventory, the rate of price increase is slowing down.
- This has been consistent most of this year
- DOM increased from 26 to 32; discounts are up a little
- Significantly, the number of UC increased year over year by 11%. There should be a lot of closings in June.
Interest rates are very good right now and it one of the best times to buy in recent months.